CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was on antibiotics for 11 years straight....no kidding!

cinz Views: 1,754
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,262

Re: I was on antibiotics for 11 years straight....no kidding!

I am browsing an internet world that is very strange to me today. . My mother has been ill over a period of time and is in the hospital right now. My four sisters and I are desperate to help our mother who has many of the symptoms I have been researching which seems to point to parasites. When we bring up the subject to doctors, even the gastro doc they seem grossed out and do not want to discuss. Are there any docs in the US that can deal with this issue? My mom has so many issues happening at the same time (chest pains, back pain, swollen joints, fever,bloody stools,
clear moving creatures with her stool for 2 months, headaches,
numbness in her extremities, the list goes on). Docs keep changing diagnosis from divarticulitus to ulcerated colitis. I dont think they know whats going on. Any advice would be appreciated !!
Some of these symptoms sounds similar to yours, the arthritis. How did you know it was candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)