CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was on antibiotics for 11 years straight....no kidding!

modegirl Views: 1,748
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,262

Re: I was on antibiotics for 11 years straight....no kidding!

I hear you. I would be angry too.

We put WAY too much trust in the traditional medical system. Especially the care and nurturing of growing children.

Don't get me wrong, I think western doctors are great for emergency procedures, just not anything that has to do with our bodies as an ongoing balanced system. Everything they do has an EXTREME component to it. If there is something, ZAP IT. Of course, after the zapping, what do we do in our life? Like with Antibiotics -- after your Acne gets a little better, it doesn't make sense to continue a LIFE on Antibiotics .

The truth is the traditional doctors DON"T know what to do about maintaining life, just saving it in emergencies, but SADLY they aren't allowed to NOT KNOW, so they pretend. Which sucks for us; unless we take our health responsibility in our own hands, stuff like this is happening to many people everyday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)