CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY NIGHTMARE WITH DOCTORS and dentists and even alterantive therapists now. -what is happening?

Karlin Views: 1,325
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 616,223

Re: MY NIGHTMARE WITH DOCTORS and dentists and even alterantive therapists now. -what is happening?

I can see that a big part of the "insult" was not just the stupid treatments you got, but also the perplexing idea that they didn't really believe you.

I have seen plenty of that too. Even when the facts point to something as obvious as a bad tooth, I met resistance in being believed. These teeth were not the usual toothaches, maybe that confused them?
No way. they knew I was in a lot of pain, they just do not react to it because they want to maximise their treatments for it, by not admitting that its plenty bad enough to need extractions.

Okay, thats dentistry, but its the same basic idea of letting people suffer, doing HARM not good to increase business, and never letting the patients recover completely to cause the kind of epidemic malaise that the New World Order wants and is causing.

Brainwashing begins in med schools [owned and operated by pharmacy], and continues a life time. Some doctors might even believe it all, but the rest are just trapped, blackmailed, and have to work along the guidelines set out by pharmacy.

One of the main issues you present here is that certain biological entities [your insect bite] can cause symptoms that doctors, and many alternative disiplines too, do not believe causes these symptoms.
Chronic pain conditions start this way, and some mental health cases also start this way. A biological cause for mental health issues was proven with syphilus, but they just ignore that whole idea.
My sister worked in a mental health ward, and saw many nutcases come in, only to walk out just fine once they had their teeth pulled [for reasons other than what the teeth were doing to poisen the body - they just didn't want to pay to have the patient get fillings].
My denturist says the same thing - how many he has seen saying they got over cchronic illness after teeth extractions. Its a veritbale research windfall, but its ignored.

The big one for me is the teeth - pathogens living in there caused my headaches, my neck spasms,and messed with my gut. No doctor would treat it, and the dentists all said it was not possible, I just needed some crowns and bridges, but even so it wasn't the teeth causing the headaches. Then I got the exctractions and the headaches went away that day, and never came back, not once!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

But they still won't belive me.
I am pretty messed up about it too buddy. We have to live on our own.We can never trust a doctor.

What is happening? They are trying to kill us, or better yet, disable us until they get all our money, and then kill us off.

Karlin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)