CureZone   Log On   Join
also/read/search oil of oregano

Wrenn Views: 1,369
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 616,223

also/read/search oil of oregano

is supposed to help cure/treat lyme disease.
make sure you read to understand why need a good carvocal %
i get mine at www.drchristopher.isbrilliant.com
then search fo roil of oregano/ then natures answer brand has 55%carvocal if the promo is still good , youcan type in the word topsmedia in the oerder code to get free shipping.
this is where i got mine/ web was suggested by BOB on ask curezoen team. do web searches to learn about oil of oregano and ho witis effective against 137 diff viruses bacterias etc.. and lyme disease is oen of them also.
good luck to you .
i was infested with ticks and chiggers and go dknwo s what else abotu 10 years ago/ i have tons of the bullet eye sacrs on me/
i had many other health probelsm aslo which i won't detail here... but i use the oil of oregano now regularly and even put it in my shampoo etc a fe wdrops/ it is very concentrated. dilute with a bit of oiliv eoil if going to put it directly on skin.
i agree do The Master Cleanse and good parasite treatment and i also use detox foot pads/ on ce a wekk now..
The Master Cleanse is also a kidney flush/ i think they say do the Liver Flush after a kidney flush/
anyhow.. i am still weak for all my assortmetn of thigns/
but darn it i don't finally have energy burstign out all over and my attitude is definitley getting better/ happier/ thinkign better etc..
the first month of detoxign i alternatley fetl great/saw improvemtns then for a few days/ tired and etc then back and forth liek that... but the improvemetns i kep seeing
kept me going/ and now i am so gla di atyed with eveyr thing
i have seen mor ehealth improvemetns in my slef usign this web for resources than i have in 10 years of slwo rehealing with my limited knowledge and no finaces to get doctors care.. which was probably for th ebest anyhow *laugh*
god know s wha thtey woudl have charge dme or given me!!
hang in there you are definitel y at the right place
i so hope you get back those lost years liek i have and have a great holiday season..
ps might starta journal when you do start up the cleanses etc... it really helsp to look back and be able to pinpoint your progress since often we forget the details
since youwill experience so amy liteele thigns as you progress.
Ami B.
please post oftenand let us hear how youare doing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)