I got to met Dr. Clark!

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Mrs. Lightning Views: 6,152
Published: 20 y

I got to met Dr. Clark!

I met Dr. Clark in person at the Rife Conference in Seattle, and I am still so thrilled.

She is a great woman going on 76 years young and filled with the compassion of the world. Her mind was quick and her heart was heavy with the sadness of a friend of hers who followed mainstream medicine who recently passed away from AIDS.

The news of his passing saddened her because his death was unnecessary. The importance of learning alternative methods of healing like what she advocates are slow to emerge to the public and are suppressed. There were other ways to health but this man choice his path.

Her hope was that there would be a generation of people who are interested in persuing research, syncrometer testing, homeographic methods, cleansing. She hoped. I believe she was not disappointed.

In a private 3 hour lesson given by Dr. Clark, approximately 25 people from all over the world converged to met with the great researcher. She did not disappoint anyone.

Her lesson was showing the captivated audience her newest research and how one would go about doing their own research.

First on her list was the topic of water and how important it is to get clean unpolluted water. We tested water on the syncrometer for PCB's, bleach, heavy metals, ruthenium.

She showed us the basics of magnetism and how to use a Trifield Natural meter to test everything including the canned food. It was interesting that the food was North and South polarity in the same can depending on where it was located in the can.

Dr. Clark showed us how to test for North pole water using the syncrometer. Using the syncrometer is easy. It takes a little pratice but the information you can get from it is absolutely incredible. I will be using mine routinely.

I had a few questions for her. One was how did she determine the exact that frequency of a particular parasite. She demonstrated what she did.

She said she used a function generator with a lead connected to copper pipe that one would hold while using the syncrometer setup. The parasite slide was put on the plate box. Then she set the function generater to a low frequency setting. She then proceeded to use the syncrometer to test for resonance. If it tested negative for resonance, then she would move up to the next frequency on the function generator and test again.
This could take days. When resonance was heard, she would go up and down a few Hertz to zero in on the exact frequency. She assured me that the frequency charts in her books where exact.
I thanked her for all her hard work in doing this great work for us.

Another question which I promised a Curezone member that I would ask is about the Stainless Steel issue. Is stainless steel pots allowed for cooking? She said, Metal is getting harder, plastic is getting softer. To test stainless steel or pots and pans, buy a conductivity meter. Put clean water in pot for 4 hours. If the light comes on using the conductivity meter, the pot is leaching metal. Do not use the pot.

High density polyethylene doesn’t leach DAP. Phalates are very carcinogenic."

This is all very clearly stated in her newest book, "The Prevention of all Cancers."

So much more was said. I did notice that she brought her own good water with her and drank it from a polyethylene bottle. She practice what she preaches and I like that.

I especially feel totally honored that she held my hand as I tried her syncrometer. I felt like she gave me her good vibes that I will treasure forever when she touched me.

She was a gentle woman with an unquenchable desire for finding the truth.

For this I will always cherish Dr. Clark for her major contributions in helping so many in need who search for keeping themselves and their families healthy.

Her newest book is a must buy book.

Mrs. Lightning

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)