CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got to met Dr. Clark!

mydogsbestfriend Views: 3,916
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 613,546

Re: I got to met Dr. Clark!

I was there, too, and had my book signed (I was at the front of the line). Heck I might have even talked with you!! It would have been nice to meet someone in the area that shared these ideas in health care. Do you know of any groups in the area that meet occasionally?

One observation I made while listening to Dr. Clark is that while the other speakers talked like they were so important, she spoke of the accomplishments of so-called laymen, or hobbyists, and they have made profound contributions (often accompanied by negative reaction by the "experts"). How often, when speaking of her findings, did she convey the questions she was up against, and asked if anyone had some information to share with her? I was impressed with her humility, openness in sharing, appreciation of others, and her encouragement to others (including myself) to learn and discover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)