CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no orgasm

Honey Bee Views: 3,201
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 60,788

Re: no orgasm

Tina, just read through all the responses and I can't believe no one has suggested a vibrator!

Tina, I used to be exactly the same... I had a long term relationship from the age of 18-22 and I was with someone I felt incredibly attracted to. We were very comfortable and spent many hours passionately making love and during foreplay etc... I just reached a point and could not cllmax. I then went on to have another few partners - never cllmaxing... even on my own... i would try and try and give up and honestly thought i was in that small percentile that would never achieve...

My girlfirends (all older than me - met through my first job) bought me a vibrator, not knowing mind you, that I had never reached orgasm... These girls are still my closest girlfriends today. Although I am in another country now... they gave me the gift of my life... at first I used it and thought.. what?? how?? this does nothing... I was using it internally... sorry for the detail - but you did ask... and then once I started using it externally it all changed... at first I was having small orgasms... but yes at least they were the real thing!! and then as I got older and I guess my body developed sexually, they got stronger... I don't know how old you are, but I can tell you that in the last two years... I am now 27, my body has reached heights unbelievable... its all about comfort, lubrication, stimulation and imagination!!!! I was never one to fantasise either, but that has all changed to. I am now in the most fantastic relationship where my boyfriend makes sure I cllmax before him every time... sometimes together. Its fantastic.

Oh and the other thing... I have only been able to reach cllmax during oral sex, for the past year - with this partner... sometimes no matter how sexually confident and comfortable you think you are, it just takes time to work it all out and get familiar with all your body's sensations and reactions.

Please - don't worry about stigma! go for it. Experiment... I don't use it any more - in fact once I realised I could cllmax with a vibrator, the door opened and I learnt to achieve them easily without...

good luck xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (2)