CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You can...

Pathway to Peace Views: 29,647
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 598,337

Re: You can...

Hi there.
I had been on the 'vision of life' program for 3 months. I bought it over internet. I did the exercises everyday with a little improvement, but no enough to take off any diopeters. Basically I would have flashes of clear vision every so often but they were very fleeting.
I recently bought myself pinhole glasses but now that Ihave them I would not recommend them. Basically you cannot wear them all the time. YOu have to be sitting watching TV or reading because the pinholes really cut out a lot of light and you kind of lose your surroundings - aka you could have an accident! As for reading and watching TV even these are a struggle. First of all you need to be in a really well lit place and even then sight is not perfect.

I would personally recommend reading up on Bates' books. Try checking your library or even there is tons of info the internet for free. Here is a link to a forum if it helps any: http://www.visionimprovementsite.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi.
There's even some great posts/blogs on curezone.

All in all, I don't feel as confident that these exercises will restore a person's sight to 20/20. It all depends-- If you have a small presription like -1 or -2 it might be very possible. I on the other hand have -5 and -5.75 with some astigmatism and I don't believe that it is possible. My goal now is to relax the eyes as much as possible and maintain my vision so it doesn't get worse.

I hope that helps, if any.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)