CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you Owen

Matt Doudna Views: 2,447
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 598,277

Thank you Owen

Thank you so much for caring enough to write such a long letter. Most people dont care. I remember one doctor, when I was younger, who told me "Well we hope it goes away". I basically gave up on doctors at that point. I have copied your response and have sent it to my parents because they feel for me and have been helping me in the past twelve years, by buying products and paying for doctor's visits. I think your advice is excellent because i have never tried that before. Someone told me 5 years ago that supplements would work for me and I didnt think anything of it. I did take BIOTEARS for a year and they helped for 8 months before they stopped working. Also when the weather is bad like it is now, I usually take Claritin D and that works extremely well but its very expensive. Your right I need to change my eating habits. I quit drinking soda pop about two years ago. Ive never drank coffee but i was an alcoholic for many of my early 20 years. I have stopped drinking as much but i do have a drink once a week. Do you think that is too much? If so I will quit drinking. I do drink water a lot but not in the amounts your talking about, but if you think it will help, I will start eating better and drinking more water. I do love salad by the way and I eat a lot. I dont know if i could give up meat though.
I will definitely go to the websites right now and see what i can find. Thank you so much, I am happy that there are people like you out there willing to help another human being who is suffering as much as i have.

Thanks again
Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)