CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! How to change Fate?

meire Views: 3,254
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 590,598

Re: Help! How to change Fate?

Hi FireCrystal,

Ok, I hope you won't think what I say is self serving or unhelpful, but you seem to be stuck inside a cycle of negativity. You're disappointed with the way your life turns out, and so you continue to expect nothing but bad things to happen to you. And I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but what you expect becomes your reality. And when the bad luck you've been expecting does manifest, you think 'yes, that's about right', and it reinforces your belief that things will never get any better for you, that you have 'bad karma', that you are in some way cursed.

I speak from the heart here - I know exactly how you feel. You say you have trouble with base chakra issues, although you're not specific. Well, you're going to have to work on those. It's not easy. First up, you're going to dismantle all the negative beliefs and thought patterns that you have..... unlearn all those harmful automatic behaviours.
Maybe you've read this, maybe not, if not I would recommend it.

http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=25&i=125

You mention that you have lots of experience with healing, but that you have fallen back into doing something you don't want to do, something unseemly and not respectable that barely provides enough for you - you seem to be ashamed almost - the negativity that surrounds this, and the emotions you're having around it are keeping you stuck. Almost like you deep down feel that you don't deserve to make a good living out of doing whatever it is, and it's becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Why not try to lean more toward healing as your livelihood - you don't have to charge the earth, it's acknowledged that healers put a value on their services. When you feel like you are actually helping people and that what you are doing is good, and when you can do what you do and feel only good emotions about it - then you will start to feel like you deserve a good life and all the trappings that come with it.

Now maybe you were hoping for a magic bullet, something a bit easier. But if you want to change your life you have got to change yourself first... and it's not easy.
It is, however, worth it.

Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)