CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! How to change Fate?

jstableford Views: 2,876
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 590,598

Re: Help! How to change Fate?

Hi Firecrystal, I was touched by your posting. I would like to suggest meditation to you. This is something you could get for free and do for yourself. Many answers can be given in meditation and a lot of joy can come through. Also, please stop doing what you find unseemly, be prepared to starve first (you will not starve). If you continue with wrong action, you will just accumulate more pain and misery. There is a book which could be of use to you called "Meditation for Dummies". I'm not suggesting you are a "Dummy", but this is simply one of the best books I have read on meditation. You might also like "Buddhism for Dummies".

Also, try to see what you have, instead of what you don't have. You have, at the very least, use of a computer, which puts you ahead of the game. You clearly have some education, again something a lot of people on this planet don't have. You have your sanity and healing skills. It is difficult to get more, until we can appreciate what we already have.

The pain you have gone through and are going through could help you as a healer. You will understand the pain and suffering of others. It might be possible to see your suffering as a gift in this way at least partially.

I sincerely hope things improve for you soon.

Regards

Jane

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)