CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: side effects of parasite cleanse?

crystalmaiden Views: 58,245
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 583,859

Re: side effects of parasite cleanse?

Psylium and Bentonite mixed together in water are called the P & B Milkshake. I think that it might be easier to start with Psylium powder, and once you get accustomed to that, add the bentonite. You will notice psylium in all kinds of products meant to cleanse the intestines. Bentonite mixed with it, helps to absorb unwanted toxins. I didn't know I had parasites. I just decided to do the program, just in case. I have had candida, off and on, but every time I cure it, it comes back after a year or so. So I wondered if there could be some other problem in there. I have had migraines everyday, for 3 or 4 months now. I got back on the candida program about 1 month ago. I still was getting daily migraines, but that is normal for awhile, until the candida is under control. But strangely enough, by day 5 and 6 of the parasite cleanse program, my headache did not show up! Besides that, I think that I mentioned to you that on day three, I saw evidence that I did have a parasite. Okay, here is the gross proof. After going to the bathroom, I went to wipe, and found a long earthworm size and shape piece of poop, extending from my anus into the toilet. It must have been at least 1 foot long. I had to use the Kleenex to pull it out, which wiped some of the grime off of it, and I could see it was whitish underneath. I have heard that not everyone sees evidence, but that does not mean you didn't have anything. Anyway, I am impressed with Doctor Hulda Clark so much, that I went an bought the book 2 days ago. It is really very interesting. I think everyone should do a parasite cleanse, even if they feel perfectly healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)