CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: side effects of parasite cleanse?

crystalmaiden Views: 59,245
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 583,851

Re: side effects of parasite cleanse?

I am on day six of the Clarks parasite cleanse, and I have not had any pain. I did see results on day 3. That was a mixed blessing. I was glad to see that the stuff works! I was discusted that I had parasites. And I am hopeful, that maybe now I will start to get better. Maybe all my strange ailments will finally go away! I am doing the P & B milkshake, but only every other night, and I have reduced the Bentonite and increased the psylium, trying to get it to work better. I have used psylium before with great results, but I always took a tablespoon or so, not a teaspoon. Perhaps the mixture you are using has something in it that you are reacting poorly to. Does it contain Black-Walnut Husks, cloves and Wormwood ? Does it have specific directions or amounts? Good luck with figuring this out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)