CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Discouraged...

Views: 2,144
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 579,067

Re: Discouraged...

Thanks guys, for your advice.

I can't eat one peice of sprouted grain bread without requiring 24 metagest tablets (HCL) to nuetralize my reaction. can't even dream of eating normal grains anymore without feeling really sick for 24 hours. So sticking to vegetables and protiens is a must for me right now.

I'm going to be starting the Dr. Schultze 5 day liver/gallbladder flush next week. I think I like this one since it doesn't require getting a colonic after the flush (I've been doing Andreas Moritz ' flush.) Finances are quite shaky over here.

I'll just keep on with this Liver Flushing and ride it out. I was depressed earlier when I left my last message. Then I had my colonic today and got A LOT out. My doc said it was more toxins released from the Liver Flush I did this weekend. Ever since I 've been feeling a lot better. Thanks again!

--Scarlet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)