CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Discouraged...

Ronnie Views: 2,056
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 579,037

Re: Discouraged...

Hi Miss Scarlet - I went through this about two years ago and the way I overcame it was to eat tiny meals of poached fresh fish or a little poached chicken and steamed vegetables (only green beans, courgettes). I could not eat fruit, bread, grains - most things. I got really scared. It did improve. When you say you get indigestion - what are your problems? I think it you keep flushing it will gradually improve but you have to give it time. I am on my 10 flush now and although things are improving it is slow. Sometimes, after a flush I feel worse and it seems that the flush has moved more stones forward and brought back more intense symptoms. So I am continuing and reading these posts for encouragement. But I don't think people immediately feel wonderful after a flush, it seems things improve for a bit and then symptoms come on again and so on. That is why we are all doing lots of flushes, some people have done over 20. Once the symptoms go we won't feel the need to flush anymore. However, I can eat a more normal diet though some days I feel crap because of something I ate. I would love to know the answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)