CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sugardude:any candida solutions for a 90 year old lady???

Views: 1,875
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 576,991

Re: sugardude:any candida solutions for a 90 year old lady???

Hey there...
In regards to the berries I wouldn't necessarily let her consume tons of berries. But they are great to curb Sugar cravings. I have freshly squeezed berry juice every week at The St. Lawrence Market. I think if I were to have it every day the Sugar content would be too severe. Once the yeast has cleared up it's a great fruit to consume because of it's beneficial qualities on overall health & is considered especially great for women.So in short,once she starts feeling better she can mow down on raspberries like they're going out of style. I suggest you have a doctor monitor her because she could have many conditions complicating the Candida which come with old age,also I would have her thoroughly checked out by a good Homepathic & medical doctor prior to starting the ThreeLac to ensure that her body can handle it. My homeopath Dianne conducts her practice in accordance with colleagues that are "medical doctors" so in her I think I've got the best of both worlds. Plus she is familiar with all chinese medicine. She's a smart cookie! Cherries & Blueberries are reported to battle against fungal infections which is in essence what Candida is so they're excellent as well. I have found that as far as the veggie family goes brocolli(the best),spinach,salad,kale & dark greens really help to regulate my bowel movements. Also using garlic,onions & ginger in my cooking really helps with all my symptoms. You'd be surprised what you can whip up that's really tasty as well as healthy for her.Let me know how your "new project" goes. Good luck to you! I'm sure she'll thank you later...

Take Care!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)