CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any candida solutions for a 90 year old lady???

Views: 2,200
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 576,977

Re: any candida solutions for a 90 year old lady???

I am taking ThreeLac & it has been a month but I'm finally starting to see a difference. I take one packet a day with the Hydroxygen mixture. There are sweet fruits that are not incredibly high in Sugar like pears & apricots. All berries are very high in Fiber & low in sugar. Strawberries being the one exception. Alot of Brocolli has been doing wonders for me. I eat it drizzled with a little flaxseed oil & Sea Salt . I am also on a few various supplements that are in accordance with ThreeLac helping to speed up the process. I went to see a great homeopathic doctor in the Bloor & Yonge vicinity. Her name is Dr. Dianne Chung. She put me on the vitamins & my energy levels for the first time in a long time are finally returning to normal & the excruciating pain in my shoulders & neck is slowly lifting. In my opinion it is never too late to try anything but I do think you should take her to a good homeopathic doctor who can monitor her properly. Make sure if you go this route to take her Red Paw tests with you so they can have an overall picture of her health. For me I have brown rice cereal with goat milk & brown rice syrup for breakfast & it does wonders for my digestion. It is almost identical to Tapioca pudding. Delish!!! Well I hope these get ya started. Keep us posted! Take Care!

Cheers!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)