CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Tracey Views: 1,676
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 572,082

Re: I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Cordia!

I wish I was at home where I have all my url's at my fingertips. I would give you some good appropriate posts for you to read! I won't be home until Sunday/Monday.

I know a woman who posted here for a while...she had elevated liver enzymes...they went up up up. Well...she started Liver Flushing and she improved her diet (yours sounds great!) and her liver enzymes went to absolutely normal levels!! She was thrilled.

So, we know this can be done! Wouldn't your doctor be amazed that you did this all on your own? yes!

The main thing is to start doing the liver flushes. Click on Liver Flush Hompage, above..then the Hulda Clark Liver Flush.

That's great you're starting out with a parasite cleanse. You can do your first flush anytime...then do them every 2 weeks.

I think your greens idea is great.

You should also be drinking at least half your body weight in ounces (150lbs = 75oz of water per day) of water every day. This will flush toxins out of your system. Tim O'Shea has lots to say about water on www.thedoctorwithin.com site. (sounds like you've got great h2o!)

Did you say your stomach is hard? How are your bowel movements? Are you constipated? All is connected and you might benefit from doing a bowel cleanse, too. On that site I gave you above....read 'Journey to the Center of the Colon'. If you do a search for - Ptree's Famous posts - I think you'll get the post that I give everyone if they're interested in bowel cleansing. The famous 'bentonite & psyllium' shakes. (I'd give you the url, but I don't have it! rats)

If you're experiencing some pain in your liver area you may want to take 1 or 2 tsp of Epsom Salts in a glass of water and that may relax the muscles and ducts and you might experience some relief there. Also, taking a good oil (there's a great post by Dusan about 'good fats') is very beneficial as it forces your liver and gallbladder to get rid of it's bile - pushing out stones in the meantime. (no fats = stagnant bile and stones) So Udo's Choice is a great oil to take. You might want to add this to your daily menu!

Oh yes, start your day with WARM water (a few mugs full) and this will help with peristalsis...get your bowels moving...

The liver also holds angers and frustrations so if that rings any bells with you it might be a good idea to let any old, outworn emotions go (any that you think: ack! I don't need THAT anymore!) ...in order to make room for the new!

That's it for now! I think your diet sounds great, fresh and homemade - beautiful!

I won't be on this forum as much as usual...but I'll look for any other questions you might have.

You can get those liver enzymes down...absolutely!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)