CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Life Views: 1,676
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 572,048

Re: I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Salutations Paulette

Thank you so much for answering my request for help.
Yesterday I started a parasite flush I had from Enrich.
One day did not show any results. I am on day 2 now.
I am, as we speak, printing the recipe for the “Liver cleanse Gallbladder cleanse Liver flush”.

It will be one week before I can begin this flush. The directions for the liver cleanse said, to do the Para flush for one week first.

In the mean time I have purchased cayenne pepper and have started the fresh lemon, pure maple syrup, and cayenne pepper drinks.

It has only been one day and the pain in my liver has not changed. The swelling in my stomach has not gone down.
My stomach is so hard when you touch it is like a basket ball.

I am so grateful for this web sight. At least there is hope, for one’s to help them selves.

This is so much better then just sitting and waiting, (I call it hurry up and wait game) for the retest, the worry about my large stomach or the pain in my side.

?Are there certain foods we should avoid during these cleanses?

?Are there foods that are helpful?

In the Green house I have Swiss Chard (a fall braska, like cabbage or broccoli) It is rich dark green and has over wintered in there. It is rich in Iron, and other minerals. I will have some of these steamed with some fresh butter and salt.

?Are there any diets that are proven to be helpful?

Hugs and I will hopefully, hear from you again.

Cordia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)