CureZone   Log On   Join
I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Life Views: 2,039
Published: 21 y

I have Liver Problems and need the ABC's This is all Greek to me.

Salutations

Last week i went to my 6 month checkup. They always want blood so I fasted for 18 hours.

Monday April 14th 2003, my Dr. Joe, called and said the blood test for the liver was elevated 64 pts. Well what does that mean??? I have pain under my right ribs starting about 2 hrs after I start my day. And stays through out the day.

In 6 weeks he wants me back in for more test.

So I don't want to wait 6 weeks. I found this sight on google, and this is very new to me.

My live style is great. I live on a farm, raise my own meat, eggs, milk make my own cheese, have year around veggies.

I NEVER abused alcohol, drugs, or smoked cigarets. I have never had hepatitis either. You would think my body would be in better shape??

I am 50 years old Female, disabled (from being hit by an ambulance in 1987), so exercise is my biggest hurtle.

My meat is very lean, raised on local hays and grains from the local coop. My chickens feet really touch the ground and they eat bugs, the yokes are bright orange.

My milk is goats milk, we just started pasteurizing it. (ok were in debt now)
My goats milk cheese is made by me daily.
My life is not very stressful.
Our water is extremely pure. It is filtered through a Granite mountain. This is the kind of water used in the spring water bottles, you can find at the store.
I must admit, I love suger, (cakes, donuts, and pies mostly)(not much into soda's) I drink 1 cut of coffe a day, and I am a bit overweight.

I just don't get it???

I will not be able to get any books till the first of the month. But if someone would just start me out. A few ABC's, or if someone has a used book they would like to sell, I would be interested.

1. How much water in a day, anything that can be added to help me?
2. Fasts?
3. What to stay away from?
4. What to add to my diet?
5. Any one want to be a sponsor? Take me on as a pin pal? Be willing to answer lots of questions?

I send hugs to all. And thank you in advance to anyone willing to help. Please no solicitors!
Cordia

When the power of love over powers the love of power there will be Peace!...cordia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)