CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative colitis and cleansing questions...please respond

f117fte Views: 8,599
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,802

Re: Ulcerative colitis and cleansing questions...please respond

To answer your question like so many who haven't.. Yes! I have active UC and just did my flush yesterday. My UC state was: I was having mild cramping for the past two days like during my period. I was going, well running to the bathroom probably 15 times a day. I was successful in my flush and feel better today! I was able to eat and not run to the bathroom immediately. My bowel movements are down today too. I was kind of sick to my stomach from the olive oil. The gallbladder and Liver Flush I was on was less severe then what's listed. I drank some sprite latter last night. Oh during the day I was doing my flush I really couldn't eat anything cause I was getting sick with sever cramps if I ate anything. So I decided why not do the flush since I'm not eating anything anyway. I got two apples in (required for my flush).
However, I was not in pain on my couch when I was really bad with UC. I knew I could drink water and eat a couple of apples. I thought If I can't keep the Olive oil down then I'll just do it next week.
Tell your wife I do feel better today! If she knows that maybe she can get through the oil.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)