CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative colitis and cleansing questions...please respond

Views: 8,705
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 56,803

Re: Ulcerative colitis and cleansing questions...please respond

My sister has been diagnosed with this disease... The doctor has told her she has to use these medicines... Rowasa Enema box of 7 (1 a day) x7 boxes $500!! Asacola Tablets 2 tabs 3x a day 1month+1week supply $217!!! This is outragous!! She can't afford these ridiculous prices. Her medical provider will only give her $600 per year! IMPOSSIBLE I am very scared for her. My dad said he would go halfs with her but he is retiring soon. He won't be able to afford to help her. Besides they told her she will need these medicines the rest of her life!! Please someone help me! I read this Subject but will this method have to be repeated everyday of her life or just as the symptoms arise? She also likes to drink her alcohol unfortunetly and is sometimes depressed or has low self esteem. I'm sure these things aren't helping her health.. HELP :0(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)