CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

Blue Nova Views: 6,982
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,338

Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

Rudy

I understand...and, according to what I've learned from the NDE, true. From what I've seen on the otherside, the portal of the VOID serves as a self-reflective roto-rooter that strips ya bare (nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, nomore denial) and cleans what gets clung to ya while living a life in the 3D world. Many of the things that "stick" to consciousness are like old wounds....scabs...that'll get yanked as we die, shed our earthbound awareness and high tail it for the LIGHT. With each step we become more, rather then less, of who we really are and each ramp up makes it easier to handle/unstick the "old stuff" as we sojourn to Source. Personally, I didn't find it a very pleasant process, but it sure was informative.
I figure the NDE gives one the knowledge that "all that stuff," eventually, comes home to roost and it's a good idea to deal with it while living in 3D Land, rather then let it all build up to the point that it backfires in the blackfires of the Life Recall and VOID. As you say, Rudy, working toward becoming a more forgiving person makes sense because it lightens the load and makes for an easier foray thru the otherworlds while transversing the dimensionals when leaving the physical body after death, because there's less to hold ya down and fewer spirito-material scabs to pick along the way.
Although the concept of "forgiveness" seems to remedy this, as a personality I find forgiving all the cruel hearted schmucks who dish out pain for it's own sake beyond my limited abilities/developement to deal with graciously. And, THAT being the case, I gotta be honest enough to admit it to myself and deal...as best I know. Thus, when I find things goin' ugly and get caught up in an unforgiving lather, I'll subjectively circumvent my lackings and INTEND the INTENT of LOVING LOVE because movement into this assemblage/view point allows that which sticks to slide off and helps me regain a soveriegn sense of self direction/reflection during the 3D experience.

INTEND INTENT
LOVE LOVE
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)