CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

rudenski Views: 7,006
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,337

Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

M,
I wanted to throw some things out that I feel in my spirit about suicide and other related thoughts. I like your quote, "How much or how little Love resided in the Heart of the Suicidee..." This is what I know...As we go to the light...we shed all that is not love... Lots of unlove like remorse, fear, jealousy etc... that clung to our bodies while we lived may remain but the love we gave & the love we were given will never be cast away from theat pure light being we are. If we send back love to those we knew while we lived then that is light and I welcome any of that my deceased loved ones might wish to share but if any of that un-love wants to stick to me then I have to receive it and I would rather not. Sometimes I let unlove stick to me for a while but I do not like the way ot feels. We should always be in a continual process of forgiving to keep unlove off of our spirit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)