CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

Blue Nova Views: 7,065
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,331

Re: Do you know what happens to people who commit suicide?

Kindred

I wrestled with this subject because in my life's experience I've had to personally deal with the angst of it...and it hasn't been much fun. In fact, this became enough of an issue for me that I decided to devote a section of my own NDE site to the very issue...and, then, took it to the next level as it regards euthanasia. Once again, I didn't find it to be very much fun.
As I see it, the deal with the NDE is that you're no longer allowed the luxury of "believing, having faith or hoping for" some manner of eternal life after death. Instead, ya KNOW there's more and having breeched the doors of perception enough to gander, at times, more then a glimmer...things come clear...the mist parts. From my Heart of Hearts to your mothers, "It all works out in the was and everything gonna be OK."
Each person's path is their own and there's just no way to determine the degree of hurt that resides within another who has chosen to take their own 3D existence and say, "Enough, I just can't do it anymore." Carte Blanc paradigms that would construct/suggest "this, that or the other thing," based on not knowin' squat about what goes on within each individual, don't pan out in the All, because the ALL is the ABSOLUTE IN AND OF ITSELF. And, who can say what kinda deal was worked out between the Departee and THAT? Who can say "How much or how little Love resided in the Heart of the Suicidee or how beat up it musta felt in a world that often tosses curve balls that, at times, can just feel overwhelming?"
When my nearest and dearest brother found himself in a position that was just so bad...just so damn hurtin' bad...that he couldn't take it anymore and took his own life, I wailed...I wept...I grieved...I blamed...I confused...I hurt. And, I continued feelin' all those things until I saw him in a Lucid DreamTime and discovered that he was doin' just fine and dandy. In fact, during the coursing of this Lucid DreamTime, I discovered he was far more spiritually evolved then I'd ever given him credit for while he existed in a 3D body and hadda eat a little good natured crow while rearranging/assemblaging my perception of our relationship while meeting in the "other worlds."
I've learned from my NDEs that about the best one can do is love the love they feel inside, that loves the love, that just LOVES LOVE.

INTEND INTENT
LOVE LOVE
M

http://www.neardeathdialogues.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)