CureZone   Log On   Join
My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

confusedgurl Views: 60,941
Published: 18 years ago

My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

Hello everyone. I've dealt with the similar odor problems discussed in this forum for about 5 years. During that time, I was severly depressed and frustrated b/c of this embarrassing problem. It all began when i was in 7th grade.. I noticed that many of my friends often mentioned a fecal odor whenever I was around, although I wasn't aware of it during those times.. i eventually caught on and realized that the odor was coming from me. However, I wasn't able to EVER smell my Body Odor and my family members couldn't smell it either. This caused much pain because my social life was going down the drain, while my parents thought i was just crazy and paranoid. I lost so many of my friends, and I wasn't as outgoing as i used to be b/c of my odor. I had tried EVERYTHING before going to my physician.. I bathed 2x a day, spent an hour in the shower scrubbing every portion of my body, bathed in tomato juice, tried changing my diet.. and etc.

However, FINALLY.. my physician prescribed "GlycoLax".. Which is a powdery substance that you mix with water and drink. The powder has no taste and it dissolves quickly. My physician told me that it doesn't work like a laxative.. where u get sudden contractions to remove the bowel.. but instead it pushes water into your colon.. washing out the bowel, while causing regular bowel movements. I tried it for ONE day.. and my smell was completely gone.. I asked my closest friends and they claimed that I didnt smell anymore. Now I take this 2x a week.. and i've yet to smell. This is truley a miracle.. i never knew that the day would come. But it did.. so i advise all of u to ask your physician/doctor about Glycolax!!

I wish all of the best of luck!! I really hope my recommendation will help you. Please.. dont give up hope. There is a cure out there!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)