CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

royalflush16 Views: 27,731
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,201

Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

First of all sorry for the bad english , I'm from an asian country.

I first notice this odor 7 months ago when my seatmates kept on covering their nose with hanky at first I thought they had flu or something else or I had a bad breath so I take ate tic-tac and used mouthwash just to make sure I have fresh breath but then I observed that the same scenario happened the next day and following more days. When I'm near someone they were rubbing their nose and stared at me. Some of them coughed and sniffed the I finally realized that it was me so I went to an ENT and said that I had allergic rhinitis(which I already know way back in high school) he prescribe a medicine but it doesn't have any effect so consulted to another ENT but again there wasn't any effect. I also consulted pulmonoligist and gastroenterologist and have undergo CT scan which the finding again were allergic rhinitis and take a lot of Antibiotics but still no effect.

Now I'm really paranoid I don't know what my disease are. I remember when I went to the mall with my sister to watch a movie, I realized even it was dark that they're rubbing their nose, coughing and sniffing. I don't know what to do.
I want to ask you before taking this medication. Please help me . :"(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)