CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

Stevo987 Views: 13,747
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,201

Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

Hey I've had this problem too, and also started at age 14 and family and close friends don't smell me. There has to be a medical term for this or its yet to become a term, but it will if I can help it. I'm so happy the miralax has helped you, I know how painful this is. I became suicidal and very self destructive because of it. I'm 36 now but it took a drug OD (it wasn't on purpose but I didn't care if it was too much) to make me cherish life. That was about 4 years ago. Spent 3 days in the ICU CLOSE TO DEATH IN THE WORST AGONY OF MY LIFE. The only reason that I think friends and family can't smell it is because I think anxiety makes it worse, even minor anxiety. I'm going to try the miralax and let yall know if it works for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO SHARE, EVEN IF ITS ANONYMOUS IT TAKES GUTS (pun) TO EVEN ADMIT THIS TO ONESELF. LET ALONE STRANGERS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)