CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

Views: 14,997
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 561,201

Re: My 5 years of fecal odor.. its all gone!! Amazing!!

FECAL ODOR CURED!!!

Hey Everybody, I just thought that I'd let you guys know my situation and how my problem got solved.

For the past 3-4 years I thought I smelled like "poop", people around me were always blocking their noses and making "funny gestures". I am a very well groomed, clean, guy who always use expensive colognes etc.

I always heard people make bad remarks about me especially when I was not looking at them directly. As you can imagine, it made me feel depressed and even suicidal. My social life was a mess and I stopped going to church.

Eventually i took the courage to start going to church again, had a talk with this pastor and we came to the conclusion that I was "possessed".

I know this might sound like it would never happen to you, but i was a normal guy in high school, a good student and it happened to me all of a sudden.

After I went on a fast, I cannot remember if it was before or after the fast, i started to hear voices actually speak to me/"possession". It turns out that these spirits were actually causing me to imagine that others around me were speaking ill of me and making funny gestures because of me.

Once I started fasting and going for prayer these spirits started to hurt me and insult me and made me believe that I insulted god / they made me believe that the voices were my own thoughts.

It got really serious, I don't want to bore you guys with details, i Know how irritating it can be to read through forums looking for cures..

Bottom line is I was cured, got my life back, and now feeling better than ever.
My advise to you is just to praise God, listen to hillsongs praise and worship, trust in god, I know it might be hard but trust me its worth it in the end, it saved more than just my life.
Read through the word of god and if you have the courage speak to your pastor about your problems, they are there to help you

If you find this message helpful, please pass it on to any other forums like this!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)