CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Armpit Odor

raspberry beer Views: 4,939
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 561,080

Re: Armpit Odor

Well thanks for that messsage! and yes I love the whole nursing experience so much. She is such a blessing. She's almost 8 months now. :D

I have taken the past few days trying the things I've read here and here are my results~

the day before i came here I tried the crystal deodorant spritz. It didnt hold up.

day 2 i tried the baking soda........it didnt hold up.

day 3 I combined the spritz and baking soda....still didnt hold up.

Today! What a blessing. I bought the crystal deodorant rock itself. It has been almost 12 hours since my shower & application. It was a humid day today and I did the ultimate test: I wore a tank top all day. I continually sniffed myself and I STILL smell shower fresh! You dont understand that has been a battle. a very long battle...and finally, something worked! I can now enjoy the summer. I'm sure some of you understand where I'm coming from since you are here also for one reason or another. and relief after praying for some is the BEST.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)