CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

Views: 2,232
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 559,802

Re: Everybody Needs to Calm Down: Sign-off

Hello again people. I've been reading the posts in the past few days and am a little confused. I'm not so sure that my bb is due to some psychological or physiological response because I've had bb since I was a child. I will admit that years of taking herbs, Antibiotics and a bad diet, have contributed to my bo which is now somewhat under control. Never know though.

Anyway, I have some updated news for us bb sufferers. I heard a dj on the radio say that your dentist can give you some of the chemical they use to whiten teeth for bb. I read about this also somewhere and they place the tray with the chemical in it in your mouth. This is supposed to decrease the oral bacteria that causes bad breath. I have a dentist appointment thursday to refill a cavity and I will inquire about this to my dentist. Don't get your hopes up or anything like that. Just something that I heard and wanted to know had anyone else picked it up.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)