CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Calm Down....?

Views: 2,316
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,865

Re: to Calm Down....?

I am in Australia so I am not sure how easy it is to access the food grade hydrogen peroxide, food grade only, the other hydrogen peroxides contain other additives. If you have a look on the oxygen therapy forum I think some people have tips on where to buy it.

Oxypowder is the actual name of the colon cleanser, I purchased mine off ebay but it is easily found via web search. I think the cleansing and high dose magnesium that is in Oxypowder have something to do with it.

I have also used Aerobic Oxygen which is slightly different, same principle though. The hydrogen peroxide delivers a higher rate of oxygen I think, don't quote me, just what I read. I am also a smoker so any additional oxygen in my body has got to be a bonus.

I am also researching the body's ph balance in relation to general health which is really interesting, mine is quite acidic rather than alkaline (which is ideal) so for general wellbeing I have also been looking at alkalife drops. Do a search on this product and body ph, some of the info is really interesting and worth a thought.

If you are considering oxygen therapy I highly suggest you check out the oxygen therapies forum for advice and benfits of this kind of therapy.

I am still a newbie to an extent but there are people who have been doing this for years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.484 sec, (1)