CureZone   Log On   Join
They say the body has an amzing ability to heal itself. I really doubt that. = )

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Lovey Views: 32,974
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,982

They say the body has an amzing ability to heal itself. I really doubt that. = )

curlycue,

Thanks for responding! :) I am on a very strict diet and I NEVER cheat on my diet. Yippie! :) I can't and don't eat gluten. Almost all foods bother me. Rice gives me severe cotton mouth and I've never heard anyone else mention that. I cut out meat & eggs on the advice of Andreas Moritz . I am luckily I'm not lactose intollerant, but it does cause me to get a yeast infection since I am a candida sufferer. I can't have fruit because of the same reason. I also don't eat sugar(nor do I crave it), or anything carbonated; no preservatives or additives. Bananas and avocados weigh heavy on my stomach and give me terrible pains. What does that leave that I can eat? Not much unfortunately. I eat:

Almonds
Vegetables like crazy
Cottage cheese/cheese on occasion
Water
Green tea
Sea salt
Olive oil
Butter on occasion

Yep, I think that's about it. So much for Pizza Hut, eh? :) My body is sensitive to just about everything and the only thing I "can" eat that I'm not is beef and eggs. Chicken bothers me, but my body doesn't seem to react to beef. Andreas told me that beef and eggs are very acidic, so I cut those out as well. I was heartbroken because of it since my menu is so small, but I would do anything to get healthy because if I don't, I know it's going to kill me. If I wasn't a fighter, I believe it already would have. There is no way I can go on a rotational diet since there isn't enough to rotate.

I've done 10 Liver Flushes and it seems like I am out of stones. I got 2,100 total. The flushing helped a lot. I plan to do another around March to see what I get.

I just started taking Oxypowder last Sunday and just today I noticed that the tips of my fingers are moist. It's a miracle. I think that is thanks to the Oxypowder .

I started taking Dr. Clark's parasite tincture after I discovered a parasite egg in my toilet after one of my Liver Flushes and my Terminator II zapper is in the mail & on it's way. I am also buying CoQ10 tomorrow to help kill those naughty little parasites that won't stop squatting on my territory.

I'm taking baking soda and vitamin c crystals to help with the acidity. I don't know if it's helping yet.

I am buying an Ionic Breeze soon to purify the air at home.

I also take Primal Defense, multi-vitamins and pantothenic acid to help improve my skin--I don't know if it's helping my skin, but my fingernails look FANTASTIC! They are this beautiful, deep pink--like what you get when you have a professional french manicure done.

I've been drinking TWICE as much water as suggested for my body size, especially since I'm taking the Oxypowder . I wish I could move my desk at work into the bathroom stall. That would make things simpler. LOL!

Doesn't it sound like I might stop my bad breath and Body Odor by doing all of this? If there's anything else I can do, or if anyone has more advice, let me know. I don't want to leave my body any excuses to not get better. Thanks,

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)