CureZone   Log On   Join
Is bad breath and body odor due to an acidic system?

Lovey Views: 33,291
Published: 20 y

Is bad breath and body odor due to an acidic system?

I have a highly acidic body. So bad that my skin started suddly sagging really bad everywhere on my body. My breath is sour and foul, my sweat smells and when I go to the bathroom, if I don't wash myself in the stall, people can smell me after I've gone poop.

Have you guys experienced going to work and having people sniff whenever you walk by?..even when you think you've kept yourself as clean as possible and haven't sweat or used the bathroom? Is that all in my head? I've been humiliated by it for so many years that I almost don't care anymore. I just sigh and go on with my business. = ) Sometimes I think if they are still sniffing after years of knowing I stink then they must secretly enjoy my smelly flavor! hehehe..

Liver Flushing helped a lot, but didn't cure it. The colenemas I did helped my bowels a lot and my breath got a little better, but I can still tell. I lick my hand and smell it and it smells like I've been living with a dead rat in my mouth. Sorry for being so blunt, but that is the best way I can describe it. Brushing my teeth does little to assist either. It must be coming right through my saliva. Isn't that just acidity? I've visited the new alkaline/acidity page and I started taking baking soda and vitamin c crystals. I hope they help.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)