CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pyroluria and Histadelia

Crazy_Town Views: 20,248
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,553

Re: Pyroluria and Histadelia

Hi,

My name's Mandy and I'm 22 from oz. I just got diagnosed and scored a 0.09 - ref up to 0.08. Apparently this is very high and kinda makes me feel better cause I now have an excuse for the way I feel and act :P

I'm not feeling better after supps of zinc and p5p but I think my doses are still too little. I recently just recovered from anorexia and can you imagine what that does to already depleted stores of B6 and zinc? Well I just went nuts and had a major nervous breakdown (I think it's safe to say) so thats what made me test. Before, I was just managing on antidepressants. And now I think I also have major adrenal burnout so I think these two conditions go hand-in-hand. Whats the best natural thing for AF?

My symptoms are:
Painful muscles - only in the neck and shoulders, not really joints
Stretch marks
Paper thin nails and hair!
And I also have a bland, ash brown/blonde hair colour! But I've always been told "I love it. It's so natural!"
Insomnia but fatigue during the day
Eyes are sensitive to light
But I always get a great tan, real quick and have a golden colour always (probably my european nationality?)
No body odour
Never feel nauseous
And of course the mental problems - jittery, angry, spaced out, wild, need drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, time alone (which is hard in a long term relationship!!)

Also, the liver needs A lOT to be messed up. It can always regenerate so don't worry. Just take some Milk Thistle after 11pm and heaps of raw egg yolks and onions (cooked or raw for sulphur)throught the day.

Mandy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (1)