CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pyroluria and Histadelia

sabs Views: 21,049
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,540

Re: Pyroluria and Histadelia

Hi rally, thanks for replying.

I'm taking zinc, p5p, and some B6 in my multi-vitamin. How much p5p do you recommend?

I scored 0.05 and the reference is up to 0.08, but I was taking zinc and B6 before the test, so I messed it up a bit and I can't afford (and I haven't got the energy!) to do it again.

I have bipolar and the symtpoms are going since I've gone alternative and started treatment for pyroluria and histadelia. I'm hoping my obssesive-compulsive symptoms will go too, I'm not telling my psychiatrist any more about my mental health as I want a clean slate with my bipolar taken off my records, I'm not giving them any more reasons to shove sedatives down my throat!!

It's interesting pyroluria is a cause of AF. I started treatment for AF before the pyroluria was found, and I wasn't getting better until the pyroluria was being sorted, and now I'm sorting the histadelia I'm feeling loads better, I'm so pleased.

What's zinc assay?

My symtpoms are:

VERY pale skin!!
Burn in the sun, I can't take any sun.
Body odour, bad!
Very poor appetite - is this the zinc? I can't eat meat these days either
Constantly tired, can't do anything too strenuous, even house keeping
Often feel nauseous
Stiff and painful joints
insomnia
daylight hurts my eyes
brittle nails with the white spots
Stretch marks
I've got poor hair pigmentation too (?) don't know what this is, was thinking it could be to do with copper? I'v always had to dye my hair, it's very ash brown, weak colour

I know that being anti-social is a symptom, I never had this problem before but I had to use alcohol for confidence. I don't drink now and don't go out much, stay at home a lot. I don't forget dreams, but I'm on psych meds and they mess up dreaming. When I used to drink I'd get a severe burning pain in my stomach/liver. Do you have this? I may have messed up my liver!

What are your symptoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.065 sec, (1)