Sorry! Here's and update!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Casandra Views: 1,673
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 547,188

Sorry! Here's and update!

Hi everyone!

It's funny you both emailed me because I had been thinking that I needed to post my progress.

I really wish I had wonderful news. I was waiting to have a fabulous testimony. Instead, this is what is happening. I am on my second round of the Incurables Program. Day 11 or maybe 12. Funny how you stop counting after you have fasted for 40 days.

My mother and I have had it with each other. It is rough having your mother being your healing partner. She is highly critical of me and has been since I was a child. She thinks I am not doing my best. I try to please her and it is never enough......sigh....at any rate we hang in there with the hope that one day we will laugh at all this.

The large tumors still exist. The open wounds have begun to drain blood and *gunk* (my medical term for tumor toxins, hahah) I am told this is the result of the tumor breaking down. At this rate I will be 112 years old by the time they all drain. It is so discouraging.

My next step is to do a supervised Water Fast for 3 weeks. I am told this will enable my body to just heal. I am frightened I will waste away to nothing, but again, I am told it would only be temporary and the weight would come back.

I really am not looking forward to that. It requires complete bedrest. I welcome your prayers.

On a more positive note: I feel good, my energy is getting better, my skin feels wonderful.

I just want my life back and a nice meal sounds like heaven. This natural healing is not for the weak or undetermined. I don't think I completely understood the extent of it. None the less I take it day by day. I am still blessed in many ways.

Thank you all for caring and for not forgeting about me! I will have triumphant news for you all real soon!

I hope you are all well and happy!

Casandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)