CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: threelac poll

elsea Views: 4,049
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 540,393

Re: threelac poll

Thanks crapshot for some natural info which is the way I like going. I agree with what someone said above that Threelac by itself isn't a cure. Candida's a tough one to shake off, I get the feeling a million of cans of Threelac by itself won't do anything. Stress, sleepness nights and too many Antibiotics (all in the same month)started my problems. Threelac helped some of the symptoms in the beginning, so I know it does something.

I've been on hydrogen peroxide therapy for the past several weeks. Really bad die-off for the first two weeks, it stopped just when I was about to give up because I felt so sick and tired, so I continued for three more weeks and now it doesn't make me sick at all. Thing that shocked me most was a few days after I started the peroxide therapy and went to the bathroom, there was a strong smell like 50 dead very decayed rats had come out of me. I thought it must have been dead parasites or that there was an army of dead rats in the wall behind my bathroom, but it happened one more time so I knew it was me, then I read later that it was the years of crusted debris that had been stuck to the colon walls that the peroxide had dissolved and pushed out. Has never happened again.

After the shock of that, I've changed to a high fibre diet. I'm weaning myself off the peroxide as the symptoms have decreased to the point where some days they're hardly there - (it's given me mega energy, made me really alert and my muscles no longer feel so tight) but I'm not sure that peroxide therapy is too good long-term, I'm still on Threelac as I believe in being on a probiotic until this thing's completely gone, have managed to decrease my tea drinking from 8 cups to 1 cup (I just can't do without my morning one cup!) and try ( I do not always succeed ) to stay away from meat and chicken. Candida's a pain but one good thing it's done is jolted me into making some healthy changes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)