CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Perinatal testing.......what do you think..help

kulnrs Views: 1,644
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 53,987

Re: Perinatal testing.......what do you think..help

Polly it is so nice to feel supported in this. My husband is supportive but my mom and physical therapist and others say I'm crazy to do a homebirth because of all the what if's. I have never liked being poked and prodded and the assembly line feeling is awful. IT'S ABUSE! I'll go get that book today. They're even talking epidural. I will never have an epidural. I've cared for many paraplegics that had epidurals go bad. I'm a Schulze believer and using I don't like all this stuff. It is all about money I think. I have insurance and they will pay, with my 20%. The OB says we could be prepared and educated. We could have it born at a hospital with a NICU and such. This is convenience for the MD's. NOt me. I was fine until I went to the DR. I do ache all over but this is normal per my physical therapist.
It's nice to know I'm not alone in my beliefs.........Thank you all and curezone for being.......C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)