CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting turned on?

Views: 2,376
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 534,284

Re: getting turned on?

Thank you for the compliment...
Most of us adults have spent time trying to inform our teens about current sexual issues and get pretty much the same response. Our years of experience mean next to nothing when compared to idle chatter amongst teens.
My daughter proclaimed once that AIDS was curable. I asked her how she came up with that one. Well look at Mr.xxxxx...he's got AIDS and he's still living. I told her that you have no idea what the drugs are costing (millions) to keep him alive and barely hold it off. Most people can't afford that. And sooner or later, if we don't find a cure for him, he will die from it, too!

In most minor arguments with her, I would state what I know and if she still argued, I told her she was right, which made her question her own thinking. Sooner or later, she would come up and apologize. But, with AIDS, it's too serious an issue to let it go.
Thousands of people are dying from AIDS related illness and most of it is from pure ignorance.
I told her:
Basically, if you plan to have sex with someone who's past history is unclear, you guys better use protection besides the pill.. better still, your much safer playing with yourself, spanking the monkey or abstaining. Nevermind all this, there is a financial responsibility that goes along with sex if something should go wrong. Is the pimply-faced paper boy your dating capable of assuming that?...of course not. Before you have sex, you had better know your partner very well.. your life could depend on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)