CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update to my own message about RA - how I am now

jserine Views: 2,278
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 524,225

Re: update to my own message about RA - how I am now

Like my reply to haishibushuohao below, I bought the mag pulser and silver pulser from SOTA last August and used them consistently and daily for about 2 months. The virus (folks, RA is caused by a virus in your joints) tried to run to my other joints so I blasted everything with that mag pulser, and had great sucess. I no longer take MSM and Ester C (which I was SO tired of), and take 1600 IUs of Unique E a day - my husband and I are friends of the owners and it is absolutely 100% pure E with no fillers so it never goes rancid and therefore is not harmful at this high level...but we take it for overall health and plaque removal, not RA. And I just follow a healthy Diet free of sugar, flour, caffeine and Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) ...when your tastebuds get used to the change you realize how wonderful it is! There are ways in which RA is a blessing because it forces you to be healthy and thereby...maybe elongates your life because of your forced lifestyle change? Well, I get plenty of exercise. One tip - do exercise that makes you bend those joints that hurt - it pushes the fluids out and then they feel SO much better - you really DO have to use it or you'll lose it. I still have joint damage so I must always keep an eye on how I feel. Blessings to all, jserine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)