CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure for all types of arthritis and more..an answer

jserine Views: 2,835
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 524,211

Re: cure for all types of arthritis and more..an answer

I've had RA for 11 years now, diagnosed at 23. I started with Sulfa drugs for the RA and Ansaid for pain, and after taking for 7 years, got sick of taking pills, and besides, they pickle your liver and kill your other organs slowly over time. What you need to do is this:

1) diet - follow the green sheet - (the south beach doctor stole it from a since deceased friend of ours who was also his friend, slapped a new name on it, and published it). NO WHITE FLOUR, NO White Sugar . NO ASPARTAME, and NO MSG. Eat whole, unprocessed real foods, like fresh veggies, fresh wild caught fish, organic chicken, organic eggs only. Organic meats only. Olive oil for frying, and the good oils. Ignore 80% of the grocery store. Beat the Sugar and carb addiction, they are like adding Sugar to yeast, and it goes directly to feed the RA viruses in your joints.

2) take 1 1,000 mg Ester-C with 3 1,000 MSM pills every day with food. For some reason, 'Methylsulfonyl Methane' keeps RA in check REALLY well. Forget glucosamine, it's a far 2nd.Buy at msm-msm.com

3) Build a Bob Beck magnetic pulser and blood electrifier and follow the Bob Beck protocol to a T. If you do this, you may not need to worry about MSM or Ester-C ever again for less than $100. The other option is to buy both of these from SOTA, which is based in Canada. Their units cost 3 times as much however. I'm SO tired of taking pills, natural or not...and this is where I am going next!

4) drink lots of water, and if you drink distilled, then distill it yourself, don't buy it from those soft plastic milk jugs at the store - they put the piping hot water straight into the plastic bottle, and the bottle leaches tons of plastic into the water. That is why store bought distilled tastes like plastic.

RESULTS: I am still almost unaffected by the RA. Visually, one elbow is at the 90% mobility mark, but no other visually affected joints. By comparison, a cousin of mine that takes Rx only with horrible diet (same age) is almost in a wheel chair.

If you are interested, email me at ohboohoo@hotmail.com and I can tell you more...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)