CureZone   Log On   Join
Abused during Ayurvedic massage in India

emmamour Views: 12,156
Published: 19 y

Abused during Ayurvedic massage in India

Hello, my name is Emma I am from France but I live in India. I am here to learn Ayurvedic massage. My teacher was nice when I started the particular class with him a year ago but this class turned out to be a nightmare.
Please somebody help me.
Few days ago I noticed strange things about my teacher, the way he is giving me massage is too sexual in my opinion. I am , thank God, strong enough myself to stop him to go further but I have talk with women who were not. He spank the monkeys them and sometimes spank the monkeys himself. There is no pressure, no violence, he feels if the woman wants it or not, and usually she wants, as strange as it could sound. Western women around here, travelling in India are very open minded sexually and spiritually. They take this as part of their spiritual journey, and the teacher knows that. But he takes advantage of that. He is supposed to teach, not to seduce and get sexual pleasure. The problem is that this teacher is exellent otherwise and becoming famous in this part of India. I am supposed to write his first book with him as we became close friend and enjoy working together, but now I think I should say something to him. It is easy to say well "Go and tell him he's an %¤#&!§-", but it is more complicated than that. He has sexual problems, that's for sure but he is a good therapist. I am lost really, between attraction and repulsion. What would you advise?

Thank you all for your support.
Emma

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)