CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anthony...once again...

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

ayehasherayeh Views: 1,575
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 503,575

Re: Anthony...once again...

Yeah I look at those prophecies in the past and say we must have failed but I think not. For instance my pre 9-11 dream was so clear even though I did not know what it was but I was instructed to pray and supernaturally at that. I believe within myself that I helped avert other disasters maybe planned for that day when we come to the fullness the prophecies will come true in full also. I had not heard of your mary dream. I have felt a woman guiding me for a while. I actually through the use of the essential oils changed perspective and was able to see her. She was somewhat surprised but congratulated me. She was about 12-14 feet tall and dressed in purple. She said I was a plant in her garden and she was taking care of me since she almost lost me. Ever since you mentioned your michael dream I have gone back over the memory of mine very very powerful. This was about 2 years ago and I definitely felt this was the chief messenger. It is he who is the angel that seals the sevants of god in their foreheads. He manifested in a palsied childhood neighbor to show me he could do all things even in my self who i figured was not worthy. Since then I asked god to let me have the responsibility of being one of those numbered. I think that if we are numbered we also just know it inside even though it may be difficult to explain. I don't know if you have a bible handy but this stuff is found in revelation or the apocolypse (which means the uncovering and gnosis of the Christ). Most of this stuff is not common belief for christians though they are more black and white.

anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)