CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't explain!!!

AYEHASHERAYEH Views: 2,619
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 498,115

I can't explain!!!

COMFORTABLY NUMB!

OK I'll put myself out there as if I had not already.

MY GOD!!!
I blew loads of this stuff when I first discovered it. My first experience I will never forget I used a 15x concentrate not knowing what to expect, thinking I could handle it. I smoked it BTW I have no recollection of exhaling the third toke My lungs became of no consequence. I immediately heard my aunt coming down the stairs and calling me. Only problem is my aunt was not there and I have no upstairs. It still happened though! Then I heard some voices of little beings that I realized were all around me in my carpeting. They had always been there I just never recognize them. I knew them by name though.... Wee Pompils
They called me by name and said "come play with us" I started laughing uncontrollably my lungs and every cell of my body just contracted with uncontrollable fits of laughter. I wondered if I was doomed to laugh into eternity!!!! I fell or rather was drawn to the floor by my friends. I felt like Gulliver lying there and could feel them probing me. I then became catatonic and lay with my mouth open while these characters took an escalator down my throat.. They touched my chakras I felt them rev up and they diagnosed me with candida in my gut and other emotional issues they showed me hiding out in pockets and spaces of my body that caused illness. Really they did! they then began to turn my soul inside out up and down and shook with a venegance until I fell out of my body. The last thing I saw of my house was a host of cartoon like characters whom I recognized by the way from the foundations of the world they are more familiar than my current family. They stepped out of a rip in the fabric of air in my living room. They came from angles and planes I didn't know existed. I was happy to see them. I don't know If I blacked out because I recall no transition I just was in another way cool but when I later picture it F'd Up land that I knew and loved... It was my home. I was welcomed back by these funny characters who were my friends and family. I saw my REAL mother who was a giant woman who said that she missed me and she was glad I was back. SHe said she almost lost me. She later appeared in one of my posted dreams. I ran around with my friends and recalled all my past experiences there and realized that every night as I sleep and also during the day that I have returned there. As a matter of fact I did this 4 days in a row and every time I was taken back to the same location as If I had never been away.

After 4 days of this stuff. I freaked out trying to figure out the implications... With LSD I could always use logic and recall to ascertain that this was an illusion. But it did not work here. I could not get past the synchronicities the familiarity. I could not determine the physiological actions. I tried to figure where I might get these images from Childhood cartoons movies etc.. Every time I smoked I was there. I knew all things and was connected to all things but my rational mind could not stand or comprehend it. I vowed to never smoke it again. A year later I took it out of it's sacred space and went back to the exact same point as I left off a year earlier. Freaked me out again for another year. Several months ago I took it out again and had some different experiences that I cannot do justice with words.

Un-be-F-ing believable the way this stuff can make you black out to the illusions of life and see the reality of all. SOrry I can't explain the reality that I saw I just know it inside. And I am not afraid to leave this physical mound of rotting flesh... I have many experiences and some of my wild dreams that I have posted while not under the influence of salvia were continuations of an experience with salvia usually from months earlier. For instance I am sure my spirit school dream involved characters from an experience several months earlier. I also spontaneously leave my body for several weeks after an experience even while driving. I wake up maybe 10 minutes tto an hour later and realize I have been gone. Last week I looked at a clock in one room walked into another and realized I had lost an hour of time in what should have been 3 seconds. I know for a fact that it was 2:00 because a radio program was coming on. I was still walking on my feet and the clock and program had advanced an hour.

I could go for days on my experiences. This stuff is thousands of times more altering than LSD or shrooms. You slip out of all that you know into another place altogether. You feel like you may be insane and if you freak out It feels like you are stuck there forever although it only lasts several minutes like 2-6 with me.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)