CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have autism?

scorpioeyes Views: 2,191
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 49,774

Re: Do I have autism?

First of all..Stop reading these symptoms of mental disorders..You WILL make yourself crazy looking at them all..Stop trying to find a reason for your differences..I am studying psychology and have looked throught the DSM..Its a book of all the mental disorders and symptoms..WOW..it scared the crap out of me..I fit the description for 90% of that huge book..The fact that you are here writing and aware leads me to believe you are infact very fine..However you may just be searching for why you are so different..I have had this same problem and have learned to embrace my differences..I too have always been that wierd guy..But when you look at the people thinking you are wierd, you start thinking "hmmm..would i rather be like them or like me"..Im sure your differences have given you certain abilities that others have no clue of..Maybe you are an excellent observer of people..Intuitive..You maybe know certain things that others dont..Any of this sound familiar..I wouldnt get to hung up on trying to find out what is "wrong" with you..I can assure you that you are very much "normal"..You may just be getting caught up with society's definition of "normal"..but hey..have you taken a look at "normal" society recently..They dont seem to be doing to well..Find what you are good at and i guarantee that you will be GREAT at it..So dont worry about it bro..You will be fine..Forget everyone else..Find your niche..Heres a little blurb that rang true for me and may as well for you..PEACE..Bodhi

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)