CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas-I am reading your book and it is helping me tremendously-Thanks!N/T

mccarty Views: 3,586
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 496,262

Re: Andreas-I am reading your book and it is helping me tremendously-Thanks!N/T

The real problem here, in my judgement, is that the couple is both in their mid 30's. He hit his sexual peak at 18, and now he's shot. She, on the other hand, is just entering her peak, so now she's like the 18 year old male in some ways, you know?

Back in college when I was 18, 19, I worked with a guy coaching baseball, and there was always this fairly attractive mom out there in her mid 30's that he kept eyeing up. At the time, I couldn't figure out what was up with his infactuation. Eventually, I asked him what the deal was, and he said, "That lady's gotta be 35 years old. That's when they hit their sexual peak. She's as horny as we are."

If you take that possibility into consideration, that might explain for some of the high divorce rates in this country, you know. Bad marriages begin because they were based on sex, and the horny male knocks up the female so they marry. Than fifteen years later, all he cares about is football, and now she's the one getting all freaky so she goes after the gardner.

Basically, my point is that the older I get, abstinence before marriage makes much more sense to me every year. Marriages that don't begin that way, more times than not something selfish is bound to bring it to an end down the road if that's not the case.

As for this past life business, I don't believe in that stuff. If all we do is reincarnate over and over again, why does the world's population grow by 4-5% every year, you know? I also visited a psychic once, too, and she didn't have any idea what she was talking about, wasn't even remotely close. Any "Past life" stuff like that, I'm sure that it's just simply related to the DNA one way or the other. Makes a lot more sense to me that way, anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)