CureZone   Log On   Join
No Message

Views: 3,844
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,200

No Message

Thank you both for your replies. I must say that divorce is something that I'm trying to avoid. We are raising a beautiful boy (a "crystal child") who was put on this earth to bring love and do good things and a divorce would really be bad for him.

I have been told by a psychic that my husband and I have been together for at least 9 different past lives. I'm really hoping that we can figure out what we need to learn, in the most positive way possible, so that we can end this crazy "dance" that we have been doing for the past 15 years.

As for talking to him about what I need, please, I've done that. It is like beating a dead horse. He always says "yes, I'll give you what you need" but then it's always the same, boring sex. I never get the feeling that he is "into" the whole act. There's no passion, no kissing, etc.

I really look forward to what Andreas has to say. Thanks everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)