CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone heard of parasites in dead tooth roots?

icky Views: 33,878
Published: 20 y

anyone heard of parasites in dead tooth roots?

yes it sounds gross but we're already in the parasite forum..i read someting about it and it got me wondering about a canker-type thingee i had been experiencing in my mouth since i started my first parasite cleanse 4 weeks ago. it would change in size at different times of day. i finally shined a flashlight on it 2 nights ago and i saw what appeared to be the head of a worm sticking out of my gums!ick!! i doused it with Black-Walnut tincture and low and behold it went back in it's hole. it visited me again last night but this time i didn't do anything. i was thinking maybe it's trying to leave through my mouth and i should let it. i noticed in a couple of the pix in the parasite gallery that people had tied string to their worms(to pull them out i guess) and i was wondering if i should do the same or just let it eventually die in it's home(my tooth). if anybody has got some suggestions or experience with this please let me know....(it just goes to show you that even after 4 weeks of a pretty high dose program, these little buggers can still be putting up one heck of a fight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)