CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 33,094
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 471,155

Re:

n/t ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi icky,

It has nothing to do with how well YOU take care of your teeth.
If your body has parasites, those parasites will attack your gums and teeth from inside. You've had root canal work done, isn't that proof enough that there is something wrong?

Brushing teeth, flossing, rinsing with mouthwash is exterior work in your mouth. Your dental hygiene may be the best but it is being attacked. Next thing your gums will recede and you won't understand why. Yet you have already seen the enemy.

If you study the life cycle of a parasite, you will see that they travel throughout your body and you reswallow them. The worm you saw the other day may already be in your stomach - multiplying.

My teeth and gums were perfect. I thought I was fine till all of a sudden I started losing my gums in one area at an alarming rate. Yes, I did have a little lump on my gum which I could not find the cause for. Maybe it is the same thing you have. There would be a sharp pain associated with it. My doctor said it was just a nerve. LOL. Other symptoms appeared. Eight months later, I went to a holistic dentist who performed lazer surgery on that quadrant. She is the one who mentioned parasites. Right now I'm working on rebuilding the lost gums.

It's for you to decide how serious this is.
If you're just looking for stories to swap, then be my guest.
We're only trying to help you to avoid future problems.

With much love,

Adahlia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)